Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Introduction

Hi to everyone who reads this. My name is Hilary and I am 21 years old from a small town in Connecticut. This is my first year here at RIC. I am majoring in health and physical education and so far love it. When I graduated high school I moved to Lake Tahoe, California and lived there for a couple months. I should have given it more of a chance, but unfortunately got too home sick. But my younger sister Carlymae, who is a senior in high school, is moving out there when she graduates so hopefully I will follow and she can help me make it. (She is much more free spirited than I am and will have no problem being 3,000 miles away from home.) I also have two older sisters, Emily who is 24 and Lyndsay who is 22. We are all best friends and I wouldn't want it any other way, even though I always wanted an older brother. My parents have been happily married for 26 years and live at home with just Carly and our dog Sophie, and me when i get to come home :) I don't have very much free time. When I'm not in class I am either doing homework, on the soccer field, eating or sleeping. Although on Sundays, which is my only day off, I like to go home and hang out with my family and get a nice home cooked meal. And when it is not during the school year, I love the beach and in the winter I love to snowboard. I love to travel and outdoor activities and learn new things. I am excited to see what else this class has to offer.

1 comment:

Dr. Lesley Bogad said...

I remember I told you on the first day that I caught my first fish in Lake Tahoe! Have a good weekend...

Blog looks good.

LB